"Where Tradition Defines the Future."
Denai Alam: A 4.8 km continuous green space surrounding the development
Denai Alam is located along the Guthrie Corridor Expressway and about 5 km north of Bukit Jelutong. The Denai Alam township is planned according to unique “Denai” concept which is a 4.8 km continuous green space surrounding the development.
Planned as mixed development, the 920 acre Denai Alam consists of 5967 freehold mixed residential and commercial units. The township which was launch in November 2004, is a low density development with only 8 units per acre.
Denai Alam was inspired by the traditional Malay kampong that stresses on communal living in a modern neighbourhood with traditional charm. A place where landscaped footpath or denai serves as dedicated path for pedestrians and non-motorized vehicles.
This development was awarded 2003 Planning Innovation Award from the Malaysian Institue of Planners.
||Along the Guthrie Expressway and neighbouring Bukit Jelutong
||• From Shah Alam, Subang, Sungai Buloh and Kota Damansara via:
• Guthrie Corridor Expressway
• New Klang Valley Expressway (NKVE)
• ELITE Highway
• KESAS Highway
• Easy access from Mutiara Damansara and Mont Kiara via the Sprint-
||• Kelab Golf Sukan Abdul Aziz Shah
• Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam Agricultural Park
• Clinics, Schools and Shops
||• 2003 Planning Innovation Award from the Malaysian Institute of
• Awarded ISO 9001:2000 - Quality System Registration Certificate
• Awarded ISO 14004:2004 - Environmental Management Systems
• Awarded OHSAS 18001:1999 - Occupational Health & Safety
Management System Approval Certificate
|View Google Map
Persiaran Metafasa, Seksyen U16,
40160 Shah Alam, Selangor
Tel : 603 7839 3939